zaterdag 27 juli 2019

19th Year of Priestly Ordination Anniversary



July 27, 2019

Dear Sisters and Brothers,

Peace and all good!

Today is my 19th Year of Priestly Ordination Anniversary.   
I thank God for the many blessings He has given to me 
especially the gifts of faith, hope, love and perseverance.  

He is very merciful to me 
for He has overlooked all my limitations, weaknesses 
and sinfulness I have committed.  

Up to this time, He is always with me 
and protecting me from all evil temptations and harm.   
He never allows me to stumble and fall again, but always accompanies me. 

Thank you Lord for all the wonders you have done to me.

All of you are included in my Thanksgiving Mass, 
your intentions and even your families and loved ones; 
I would like to share with you my happiness and gratitude 

to our Almighty God and Father of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, 
in the Holy Eucharist.   
Thank you also for your continuous prayers for me.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten